Comprehensive Fleet Tracking and Management Solutions to Support Industries with Data-Driven Insights
Fleet tracking solutions allow organisations to manage and utilise their assets more effectively by employing GPS tracking and telemetry – a wireless technology for transmitting data – to remotely monitor and report on the status of your fleet in the field.
With robust applications in industries such as government, oil and gas, public safety, law enforcement, mining, construction, transport and logistics, CSE Crosscom’s reliable, scalable and interoperable fleet tracking solutions offer a myriad of functional benefits. Our systems help drive productivity, manage costs and optimise safety, as well as equip businesses with insights to make data-driven decisions in mission critical environments.
A cost-effective and scalable solution, fleet tracking software hosts a wide range of intelligent features to manage costs, safety and productivity of operations.
Benefits of a Fleet Tracking Solution
- Real-Time VisibilityHarnessing the powerful capabilities of GPS tracking and telemetry, fleet tracking solutions provide real-time reporting on assets in the field. This includes instant updates on your asset’s location, status, vehicle speed and on-road conditions to swiftly dispatch commands and routes to your staff.
- Greater Control and EfficiencyNo matter the situation, stay in control of your assets, team and mission. From poor traffic conditions to unexpected circumstances, get ahead and direct your team through volatile situations efficiently and safely.
- Optimise Use of Resources With the ability to track road conditions, plan routes accordingly and dispatch drivers with clarity, fleet tracking solutions allow businesses to manage usage of time, labour and fuel more efficiently and effectively to deliver optimum outcomes for their customers.
- Robust Reporting and Analytics Drive continuous progress with dynamic built-in analytics and reporting, providing actionable insights to improve your fleet and team’s safety and performance.
TurboTrack – the complete asset and fleet management tool
TurboTrack combines the key technologies of Motorola’s portable and mobile radios, satellite devices, cellular GSM and UMTS tracking devices to deliver a real-time tracking system hosting an abundance of capabilities to suit any industry application.
Realising the advanced benefits that additional, programmable asset tracking software could add, TurboTrack was specifically created to complement and enhance the full potential of MOTOTRBO Digital Radio’s existing GPS capabilities.
A cutting-edge asset tracking software interface, TurboTrack integrates radio, cellular and Next-G satellite technologies in a single system.
Benefits of TurboTrack
- Interoperability across multiple devices
- Real time location
- Review performance with Key Metric Reporting
- Add-ons that step up your solution
- Improved service
- Utilise scheduling and staff performance to increase job capacity
- Save money
- Manage health and safety
TurboTrack Solutions in a Range of Applications
TurboTrack’s Motorola MOTOTRBO 2-way radio tracking range includes mobiles and portables – enabling businesses to instantaneously view location, telemetry and text information via a radio network that connects offices directly with operators in the field.
Integrated applications, combined with Digital Radio technology, enhance business operations for those already using Motorola products, or those looking to implement such technology down the line.