Find your solution with Australia’s largest rental fleet
CSE Crosscom offers extensive and flexible two-way radio hire solutions for short and long-term assignments across our fleet of 10,000+ radios available on demand.
The fleet of radios includes multiple technology and specialist products to cater for all customer requirements. Paired with rental services designed to support and facilitate rapid on-site scaling, project-based work and rapid replacements as required, CSE Crosscom’s hire solutions are guaranteed to handle world-class technical solutions and projects, and can be scaled to cater for a range of applications.
Speak to a specialist today
CSE Crosscom’s dedicated fleet maintenance team ensures our equipment is serviced to guarantee a fast turnaround on all repairs, maintenance and warranty requests. Focused on the care and storage of our assets, CSE Crosscom differentiates two-way rental hire services with pre/post-hire active servicing assuring all rental equipment is fully functioning before it is re-hired.
Whether you are looking to communicate across a small group for a short-term requirement or a large-scale construction company needing a radio fleet for an upcoming project, talk to an expert to find a solution that best fits your communication requirements.
- Two way radios from leading manufacturers Motorola, Tait, Sepura
- Push to Talk (PTT) communications
- Two way radio infrastructure
- Communications trailers
- Emergency call boxes
- Accessories to suit all products & solutions.
Short and Long Term Hire
Leading the rental market in Australia, CSE Crosscom’s communication solutions are tailored to customer needs. No matter the rental period or location, fleet-of-hire solutions are supported by maintenance teams in every state and delivered by a dedicated local account manager. Our flexible contracts include:
- Quantity – from 2 to 2,000+ devices.
- Short Term – from 1 day onwards on a daily charge rate, options for weekly or monthly.
- Long Term – hire or opex your solution, we cater from 1 to 5+ year terms.
- Asset Registers – ensure your equipment is managed.
- Maintenance and Priority exchange when maintained under a Managed Service Agreement.
Managed Service Agreements – Rentals
There are many benefits for CSE Crosscom customers as part of the rental managed service agreement, including:
Benefits of OPEX based radio hire
- One monthly bill based on a daily rental rates
- Priority exchange – delivering the same radio within 24-hours
- 25% additional batteries to handsets – free of charge
- Asset registers to minimise loss or theft
- Site programming and 24/7 technical support
- Rapid scaling for most site shutdown requirements