Radio and Entire Telecommunication Network Installations
At CSE Crosscom, we proudly deliver professional services that enable us to see the delivery of communication and video systems through from beginning to end, including design, engineering, installation and commissioning.
From fleet radio rollouts, through to complex telecommunication network installations, our team are trusted to contribute to site and fleet strategies at large, ensuring operational benefits are realised.
Our ability to deliver an all-encompassing solution ensures the process is managed by a single point of contact at every stage, resulting in superior outcomes for clients.
Communication Network Installations: We’re with you from Start to Finish
CSE Crosscom’s technical solutions are designed for your environment to ensure reliability, compliance and robust performance even in the harshest of conditions. Our end-to-end telecommunication system installations are prefaced by extensive groundwork and are maintained following implementation.
CSE Crosscom offers a flexible partnership that can be introduced at any stage of your process, we offer a broad range of professional services including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive project management across all project phases
- Extensive engineering design and operational analysis
- Experienced team to assist with all faces of site and spectrum evaluation and acquisition
- Site logistics, taking into consideration the need for civil works, towers/tower rigging and antenna systems, civil works, communication huts, remote site installation and outdoor enclosures.
- System design to show configurations and specifications, compliant with Australian standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Contract compliance in terms of local standards and specific industry regulations.
- Ongoing project support and preventative maintenance programs ensure your systems continue to operate optimally.
Vehicle Fleet Installations
From single vehicles to fleets in the thousands, CSE Crosscom can undertake radio installations that meet your working requirements. Accountability and quality of work is where we stand out – all fleet installations are configured as per the required specifications, to a consistent standard.
Our experienced technicians consider each unique vehicle application, model and terrain, tailoring the technology and accessories for suitability to metro, rugged or heavy commercial use.
A large team distributed across Australia enables installation works across a large distributed fleet to be completed by a single organisation while minimising disruption to your business.